TLDcdomain in TBC and LysM domain containing proteins
|SMART accession number:||SM00584
|| - |
|Interpro abstract (IPR006571):
TLDc is a domain of unknown function, restricted to eukaryotes, and commonly found in TBC (IPR000195) and LysM (IPR002482) domain containing proteins [(PUBMED:11779830)].
There are 1733 TLDc domains in 1726 proteins in SMART's nrdb database.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)