MITMicrotubule Interacting and Trafficking molecule domain
|SMART accession number:||SM00745|
|Interpro abstract (IPR007330):|
The MIT domain is found in vacuolar sorting proteins, spastin (probable ATPase involved in the assembly or function of nuclear protein complexes), and a sorting nexin, which may play a role in intracellular trafficking.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Metabolism (metabolic pathways involving proteins which contain this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)