PAMPCI/PINT associated module
|SMART accession number:||SM00753|
|Interpro abstract (IPR013143):|
The PAM domain (PCI/PINT associated module) is found in a number of proteins that form multiprotein complexes, e.g. the Sac3-Thp1 complex, the regulatory subunit of the 26S proteasome and the COP-9 signalosome. The domain is present in a single copy and has an alpha-helical fold. It is thought to play a role in protein binding [(PUBMED:14687415)].
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Metabolism (metabolic pathways involving proteins which contain this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)