|SMART accession number:||SM00829
||Enoylreductase in Polyketide synthases.|
|Interpro abstract (IPR020843):
||Modular polyketide synthases are giant multifunctional enzymes that biosynthesise a variety of secondary metabolites using various combinations of dehydratase (DH), ketoreductase (KR) and enoyl-reductase (ER) domains [(PUBMED:20666435)]. This entry represents the enoylreductase domain from a number of polyketide sythases.
|GO function:||oxidoreductase activity (GO:0016491)|
There are 2774 PKS_ER domains in 2610 proteins in SMART's nrdb database.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Metabolism (metabolic pathways involving proteins which contain this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)