|SMART accession number:||SM00955|
|Description:||This domain is the catalytic domain of ribonuclease II.(PUBMED:16806266)|
|Interpro abstract (IPR001900):|
This entry represents the catalytic domain of ribonuclease II [(PUBMED:16806266)]. It includes characterised and related sequences to exoribonuclease II (RNase II) and ribonuclease R, a bacterial 3' --> 5' exoribonuclease homologous to RNase II [(PUBMED:11948193),(PUBMED:15604703),(PUBMED:9829834)].
|GO function:||ribonuclease activity (GO:0004540), RNA binding (GO:0003723)|
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)