Links (links to other resources describing this domain)
CXCTesmin/TSO1-like CXC domain
|SMART accession number:||SM01114
||This family includes proteins that have two copies of a cysteine rich motif as follows: C-X-C-X4-C-X3-YC-X-C-X6-C-X3-C-X-C-X2-C. The family includes Tesmin Q9Y4I5 ((PUBMED:10191092)) and TSO1 Q9LE32 ((PUBMED:10769245)) . This family is called a CXC domain in ((PUBMED:10769245)).|
There are 2466 CXC domains in 1778 proteins in SMART's nrdb database.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)