DELLATranscriptional regulator DELLA protein N terminal
|SMART accession number:||SM01129
||Gibberellins are plant hormones which have great impact on growth signalling. DELLA proteins are transcriptional regulators of growth related proteins which are downregulated when gibberellins bind to their receptor GID1. GID1 forms a complex with DELLA proteins and signals them towards 26S proteasome. The N terminal of DELLA proteins contains conserved DELLA and VHYNP motifs which are important for GID1 binding and proteolysis of the DELLA proteins. ((PUBMED:19037309))|
There are 82
DELLA domains in 82 proteins in SMART's nrdb database.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)