DSX_dimerDoublesex dimerisation domain
|SMART accession number:||SM01143
||Doublesex (DSX) is a transcription factor that regulates somatic sexual differences in Drosophila. The structure of this domain has revealed a novel dimeric arrangement of ubiquitin-associated folds that has not previously been identified in a transcription factor [(PUBMED:16049008)].|
There are 110 DSX_dimer domains in 105 proteins in SMART's nrdb database.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)