The domain within your query sequence starts at position and ends at position ; the E-value for the CUE domain shown below is < 1e-12.
CUEDomain that may be involved in binding ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes (UBCs)
|SMART accession number:||SM00546
||CUE domains also occur in two protein of the IL-1 signal transduction pathway, tollip and TAB2. Ponting (Biochem. J.) "Proteins of the Endoplasmic reticulum" (in press)|
|Interpro abstract (IPR003892):
||This domain may be involved in binding ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes (UBCs). CUE domains also occur in two proteins of the IL-1 signal transduction pathway, tollip and TAB2.
|GO function:||protein binding (GO:0005515)|
There are 1512 CUE domains in 1484 proteins in SMART's nrdb database.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Metabolism (metabolic pathways involving proteins which contain this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)