The domain within your query sequence starts at position and ends at position ; the E-value for the HSA domain shown below is < 1e-12.
HSAdomain in helicases and associated with SANT domains
|SMART accession number:||SM00573|
|Interpro abstract (IPR013999):|
The domain in helicases and associated with SANT domains (HSA) is a domain of unknown function found in helicases and other DNA-binding proteins of eukaryotes [(PUBMED:11779830)]. This entry represents the HSA domain found mainly in metazoal proteins.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Metabolism (metabolic pathways involving proteins which contain this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)