AMP_NAminopeptidase P, N-terminal domain
|SMART accession number:||SM01011|
|Description:||This domain is structurally very similar to the creatinase N-terminal domain. However, little or no sequence similarity exists between the two families.|
|Interpro abstract (IPR007865):|
This entry represents the N-terminal domain of aminopeptidase P (X-Pro aminopeptidase I,II and III EC 18.104.22.168) and related sequences belonging to the peptidase M24B family. The domain is structurally very similar [(PUBMED:9520390)] to the creatinase N-terminal domain (IPR000587).
|GO function:||manganese ion binding (GO:0030145), aminopeptidase activity (GO:0004177)|
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)