BRKdomain in transcription and CHROMO domain helicases
|SMART accession number:||SM00592
|| - |
|Interpro abstract (IPR006576):
BRK is a domain of unknown function found only in the metazoa and in association with CHROMO domain (IPR000953) and DEAD/DEAH box helicase domain (IPR011545).
|GO function:||protein binding (GO:0005515), hydrolase activity, acting on acid anhydrides (GO:0016817)|
There are 1055 BRK domains in 757 proteins in SMART's nrdb database.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Metabolism (metabolic pathways involving proteins which contain this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)