CBM_3Cellulose binding domain
|SMART accession number:||SM01067|
|Interpro abstract (IPR001956):|
This domain is involved in cellulose binding [(PUBMED:1490597)] and is found associated with a wide range of bacterial glycosyl hydrolases. The structure for this domain is known [(PUBMED:8918451)]; it forms a beta sandwich.
|GO process:||carbohydrate metabolic process (GO:0005975)|
|GO function:||cellulose binding (GO:0030248)|
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)