CDT1DNA replication factor CDT1 like
|SMART accession number:||SM01075|
|Description:||CDT1 is a component of the replication licensing system and promotes the loading of the mini-chromosome maintenance complex onto chromatin. Geminin is an inhibitor of CDT1 and prevents inappropriate re-initiation of replication on an already fired origin. This region of CDT1 binds to Geminin (PUBMED:15286659).|
|Interpro abstract (IPR014939):|
This entry represents the geminin-binding domain of the DNA replication factor CDT1 and related domains whose functions are not known [(PUBMED:15286659)].
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)