Links (links to other resources describing this domain)
|SMART accession number:||SM00880
||The CHAD domain is an alpha-helical domain functionally associated with some members of the adenylate cyclase family . It has conserved histidines that may chelate metals.|
|Interpro abstract (IPR007899):
The CHAD domain is an alpha-helical domain, sometimes found in association with CYTH-like domains IPR023577. It has conserved histidines that may chelate metals [(PUBMED:12456267)].
There are 1975 CHAD domains in 1975 proteins in SMART's nrdb database.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)