|SMART accession number:||SM01111
||In molecular biology, the CVNH domain (CyanoVirin-N Homology domain) is a conserved protein domain. It is found in the sugar-binding antiviral protein cyanovirin-N (CVN) as well as proteins from filamentous ascomycetes and in the fern Ceratopteris richardii.(PMID 16003744)|
There are 53
CVNH domains in 51 proteins in SMART's nrdb database.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)