|SMART accession number:||SM01385
||This family contains the breast cancer tumour suppressor BRCA2-interacting protein DSS1 and its homologue SEM1, both of which are short acidic proteins. DSS1 has been shown to be a conserved component of the Rae1 mediated mRNA export pathway in Schizosaccharomyces pombe (PMID:15990877).|
There are 409 DSS1_SEM1 domains in 409 proteins in SMART's nrdb database.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)