DeoCDeoC/LacD family aldolase
|SMART accession number:||SM01133
||This family includes diverse aldolase enzymes. This family includes the enzyme deoxyribose-phosphate aldolase EC:18.104.22.168, which is involved in nucleotide metabolism. The family also includes a group of related bacterial proteins of unknown function, see examples Q57843 and P76143. The family also includes tagatose 1,6-diphosphate aldolase ( EC:22.214.171.124) is part of the tagatose-6-phosphate pathway of galactose-6-phosphate degradation ((PUBMED:1655695)). |
There are 2128
DeoC domains in 2128 proteins in SMART's nrdb database.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)