FFContains two conserved F residues
|SMART accession number:||SM00441
||A novel motif that often accompanies WW domains. Often contains two conserved Phe (F) residues. |
|Interpro abstract (IPR002713):
||The FF domain may be involved in protein-protein interaction [(PUBMED:10390614)]. It often occurs as multiple copies and often accompanies WW domains IPR001202. PRP40 from yeast encodes a novel, essential splicing component that associates with the yeast U1 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein particle [(PUBMED:8622699)].
There are 5188 FF domains in 1215 proteins in SMART's nrdb database.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Metabolism (metabolic pathways involving proteins which contain this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)