FrizzledFrizzled/Smoothened family membrane region
|SMART accession number:||SM01330
||Frizzled is a family of G protein-coupled receptor proteins (PMID: 14977528) that serves as receptors in the Wnt signaling pathway and other signaling pathways. When activated, Frizzled leads to activation of Dishevelled in the cytosol.|
There are 1609 Frizzled domains in 1609 proteins in SMART's nrdb database.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)