H-kinase_dimSignal transducing histidine kinase, homodimeric domain
|SMART accession number:||SM01231
||This helical bundle domain is the homodimer interface of the signal transducing histidine kinase family.|
There are 5553 H-kinase_dim domains in 5553 proteins in SMART's nrdb database.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)