NGNIn Spt5p, this domain may confer affinity for Spt4p. It possesses a RNP-like fold.
|SMART accession number:||SM00738|
|Description:||In Spt5p, this domain may confer affinity for Spt4p.Spt4p|
|Interpro abstract (IPR006645):|
This is the N-terminal domain of transcription termination/antitermination protein NusG, which is involved in transcription elongation, termination and antitermination. It also occurs at the N-terminal of transcription antitermination protein RfaH.
|GO process:||regulation of transcription, DNA-templated (GO:0006355)|
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)