|SMART accession number:||SM00776|
|Description:||This novel putative carbohydrate binding module (NPCBM) domain is found at the N-terminus of glycosyl hydrolase family 98 proteins.|
|Interpro abstract (IPR013222):|
This novel putative carbohydrate binding module (NPCBM) domain is found at the N terminus of glycosyl hydrolase family 98 proteins.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Metabolism (metabolic pathways involving proteins which contain this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)