PIPKcPhosphatidylinositol phosphate kinases
|SMART accession number:||SM00330|
|Interpro abstract (IPR016034):|
This entry represents a conserved region from the common kinase core found in the type I phosphatidylinositol-4-phosphate 5-kinase (PIP5K) family as described in [(PUBMED:9535851)]. This region is found in I, II and III phosphatidylinositol-4-phosphate 5-kinases (PIP5K enzymes). PIP5K catalyses the formation of phosphoinositol-4,5-bisphosphate via the phosphorylation of phosphatidylinositol-4-phosphate a precursor in the phosphinositide signalling pathway.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Metabolism (metabolic pathways involving proteins which contain this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)