|SMART accession number:||SM00829
||Enoylreductase in Polyketide synthases.|
|Interpro abstract (IPR020843):
||This entry represents the enoylreductase domain from a number of polyketide sythases.
|GO function:||transferase activity, transferring acyl groups other than amino-acyl groups (GO:0016747), oxidoreductase activity (GO:0016491)|
There are 2812 PKS_ER domains in 2610 proteins in SMART's nrdb database.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Metabolism (metabolic pathways involving proteins which contain this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)