PSIdomain found in Plexins, Semaphorins and Integrins
|SMART accession number:||SM00423
|Interpro abstract (IPR003659):
||This is a domain that has been found in plexins, semaphorins and integrins. Plexin is involved in the development of neural and epithelial tissues; semaphorins induce the collapse and paralysis of neuronal growth cones; and integrins may mediate adhesive or migratory functions of epithelial cells.
There are 3043
PSI domains in 2002 proteins in SMART's nrdb database.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Disease (disease genes where sequence variants are found in this domain)
- Metabolism (metabolic pathways involving proteins which contain this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)