PSPproline-rich domain in spliceosome associated proteins
|SMART accession number:||SM00581|
|Interpro abstract (IPR006568):|
PSP is a proline-rich domain of unknown function found in spliceosome associated proteins.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Disease (disease genes where sequence variants are found in this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)