CPDccatalytic domain of ctd-like phosphatases
|SMART accession number:||SM00577
|| - |
|Interpro abstract (IPR004274):
||The function of this domain is unclear. It is found in proteins of diverse function including phosphatases some of which may be active in active in ternary elongation complexes and a number of NLI interacting factors. In the phospatases this domain is often present N-terminal to the BRCT domain (IPR001357).
|GO function:||protein binding (GO:0005515)|
There are 4216 CPDc domains in 3974 proteins in SMART's nrdb database.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)