|SMART accession number:||SM00591|
|Description:||domain in RING finger and WD repeat containing proteins and DEXDc-like helicases subfamily related to the UBCc domain|
|Interpro abstract (IPR006575):|
The RWD eukaryotic domain is found in RING finger (IPR001841) and WD repeat (IPR001680) containing proteins and DEXDc-like helicase (IPR001410) subfamily related to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzymes domain (IPR000608).
|GO function:||protein binding (GO:0005515)|
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Metabolism (metabolic pathways involving proteins which contain this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)