|SMART accession number:||SM00671|
|Description:||These represent a subfamily of TPR (tetratricopeptide repeat) sequences.|
|Interpro abstract (IPR006597):|
Sel1-like repeats are tetratricopeptide repeat sequences originally identified in a Caenorhabditis elegans receptor molecule which is a key negative regulator of the Notch pathway [(PUBMED:8722778)]. Mammalian homologues have since been identified although these mainly pancreatic proteins have yet to have a function assigned.
Click on the following links for more information.
- Evolution (species in which this domain is found)
- Cellular role (predicted cellular role)
- Literature (relevant references for this domain)
- Metabolism (metabolic pathways involving proteins which contain this domain)
- Structure (3D structures containing this domain)
- Links (links to other resources describing this domain)